Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I Was Tagged !- by Shabby Mom

Here are my 5-5..

1. What I was doing 5 years ago ?

The same as it is now. Only my title changed to AM from IO..& without any
monetary gain!. Re-designation..not promotion. For marketing purposes?!.. they said

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today ?

a) MUIS-done this morning at 9 a.m
b) Work related - Yes Boss!! here are the 3 Performance Charts

c) To renew Car Insurance/Road Tax/Driving License -Done!

d) Apply Leave. Yes!! am taking 2 days off- Pulang Kg.
e) To see movie... maybe..

3. What are 5 snacks that I enjoy
a) Spaghetti -Little Italy's
b) Soto Jawa
c) Pizza (chicken mushroom) -Little Italy
d) Sushi & Shasimi (raw)
e) Nuts & peanuts

4. What are 5 things I would do If I were a billionaire

a) Clear off all my debts
b) To give 'angpow' to each & everyone of my family members (including my 4 Grandkids!)
c) Invest/buy Real Estate properties - Land, houses, shoplots..
d) To build Home Retirement Complex for me, friends & interested public.
( do not equate my project with Old Folks home ah!..) will elaborate further!
e) Travel & explore the world. Then to end my exploration with spiritual
journey (God Willing)

5. What are 5 jobs I've had

a) SFI - Data Entry
b) SEDCO - Admin Assist. yg Jaga Library. There's a term for it. I don't like it!
c) IO to AM, SSB sampai pencen!

Ok, Thats all.

No comments: